System Forces The User To Select The Counter Again Though Default Counter Has Been Set In Physical Tag Counts(INVADPTE)
(Doc ID 2058728.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System should default the counter from header and should allow users to go to next line when there are same employee names with different employee number
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Internal Test Case.
1. Define Physical Inventory 'DK-Physical Inventory' specific to Organization in a Non WMS enabled Organization.
2. Click on snapshot, program 'Freeze physical inventory' will be run.
3. Generate physical inventory tags
4. Physical Inventory Tag counts form. Select Default Counter 'Stock, Ms. Pat' (Employee Number 24)
5. Enter the count quantity for the first tag and then go to second line.
6. No issues if there is only one employee name.
7. Select Default Counter Lname, Mr. John (Employee Number - 87) and there is one more record with same employee name with different employee number as follow :
Employee Name -
Lname, Mr. John (Employee Number - 87)
Lname, Mr. John (Employee Number - 1257)
8. Enter the Count Quantity for the first tag and see that Counted By is defaulted to 'Lname, Mr. John'
9. Press the down arrow to enter count quantity for the next line, system forces the user to select the counter again though default counter has been set.
10. Once select the counter, system allows to go to the next line
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document