Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On UAT instance of Work Incidents form
When attempting to open the "Organization" LOV of Work Incidents form under Representative Body Section, the following error occurs.
FRM-41830: List of Values contains no entries.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Application with HRMS Manager Responsibility.
2. Define Internal Type Organization with classification "Representative Body"
3. Define/Enter "Constituencies" with "Constituency, No of Seats, and Voting Method.
4. Define/Enter "Representative Body" also with Job Groups, Jurisdiction etc.
5. Navigate to People --> Enter and Maintain form --> Others Button.
6. Select a LOV with "Work Incidents" form.
7. Click on "Official Notifications" Tab with in the "Work Incidents" form.
8. In the Representative Body section of the form click/try to open the "Organization" LOV.
9 Getting above mentioned Error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms