Mismatch for Landed Cost (LC) ADJ X PCU for the Month for PAC ORGS
(Doc ID 2059073.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Costing Transaction Errors
Difference in expected cost update and system cost update in Periodic Orgs.
Match invoice for misc. expenses with receipt in case of LCM all the expenses are booked in sysdate of AP invoice. Cannot create backdate LCM adjustments.
Have calculated difference for LC Adj for the month of MAY for PAC Orgs. In JUN system is not updating LC Adjustment account with same amount. system is prorating it on opening quantity .
Our understanding is Cost Update should be 36483.8, But system is processing 22802.37.
Difference 13681.4 is related to shipment number PG1-61. It is the exact difference. The other amount 22802.37 is relate to shipment PG1-49.
The opening quantity for the month of Jun-15 is 5200.
There are many other cases like that but this is the simplest one. I want to know the behavior of the system. Due to this behavior we are unable to perform our Month/Year end reconciliations. Jun is our fiscal year end.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO > Receive it through LCM (in month of May) > see accounting.
2. Create AP invoice(creation date in Jun) > match it to LCM shipment
3. Now the Actual charges are updated in LCM but not in Inventory.
4. Close the period (May) and run cost runs for June all the difference should be accounted for.
5. All the difference (actual - estimated charges) should be charged to inventory but system is not charging all the difference to inventory.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document