Account Hierarchy Manager - Incorrect Search Function When Using Arrows to Browse Through Values
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Account Hierarchy Manager (AHM)
Through Account Hierarchy Manager (AHM) the user is trying to perform various searches for values - for example find out all un-assigned children values.
Click on find, it does return child values.
Navigating out of the first page though, it loses all the searched values and mixes up all available values.
GL Implementation Guide shows: Values List Window page 1-73
|< displays the first 100 segment values in your list
< displays the previous 100 segment values in your list
> displays the next 100 segment values in your list
>| displays the last 100 segment values in your list
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. AHM - perform specific search, for example look for unassigned children values
2. See the first page is displayed properly
3. Use Arrows to move to next 100 values
4. Note this brings parents and children values together
5. Use the Back Arrow to return to the original page which returned correct results
6. See this page also returns parents and children values; basically only the first 100 records are filtered properly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms