Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Product Development - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version
1. Using the overlay and Base spec to create a new spec with different version and different spec code.
2. After that send the specification for approval.
3. Approver rejects the Specification and spec status moves to "Revised for general use".
4. Spec is rejected, because one new test needs to be added in between 2 old spec . (example between sequence 40 and 50 we need to add one 41 sequence).
5. But Sequence field is 'greyed out' and it picks the following sequence of the last test. (example the last test sequence is 60 then in between 40 and 50 it automatically pop the 70 sequence... and does'nt allow us to edit the sequence).
For the client Test is to be done in the sequence... they cannot add the test at the end.
This is happening for all the specification which first got rejected and status changed to Revised for general use.
Sequence should be editable when "Revised for general use"
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot .
Test is to be done in the sequence... they cannot add the test at the end
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms