Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Foreign Currency Purchase Requisition, containing multiple distributions under a single Fixed Price Type Line, is not auto-created to Foreign Currency Standard Purchase Order with proper values
Foreign Currency Standard PO should be created with proper values.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Purchase Requisition with Fixed Price Type Line.
- Navigate to the Currency tab and enter foreign currency details for the above line.
- Now split the distribution of the above line - For Example 2
- Approve the requisition and auto-create it to Standard Purchase Order(PO) such that PO is created in foreign currency by selecting source as 'First Requisition Line' value in auto-create form.
- Find that the PO Line Amount is Incorrect.
Enter Fixed Price Requisition with multiple distribution in foreign currency
Exchange rate = 1
Requisition has the below values
Autocreate the above Requisition into a Purchase Order in Autocreate form.
Find that the Purchase Order Distribution has
Distribution # amount_ordered
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms