Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the CREATEPO workflow autocreate Requisition (created in iProcurement) to Purchase Order in Buyer Work Center (BWC), the following error occurs.
Fnd Log messages shows:
ORA-00001: unique constraint (PO.PO_LINE_LOCATIONS_INTERFACE_U1) violated in Package po.plsql.PO_PDOI_LINE_LOC_PROCESS_PVT. Procedure setup_line_locs_intf.50;SQLERRM = ORA-00001: unique constraint (PO.PO_LINE_LOCATIONS_INTERFACE_U1) violated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition in iProcurement.
2. Approve the requisition.
3. Run the workflow background process.
4. The CREATEPO workflow is launched.
5. The activity "Create Purchase Order Or Release" results in status CREATE_FAILED.
6. Go to the Purchasing Responsibility-->BWC-->Requisition.
7. Search for an existing approved requisition.
8. Click on Add and create a Purchase Order.
9. The error message 'Unexpected Error Occurred During Autocreate' occurs in the Buyer Work Center.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms