R12: OIE: Account Segment Not Changed When Changing Expense Type After Duplication
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.2 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Account segment is not getting changed when changing expense type after duplication.
Created an expense report with an expense type and saved. Then duplicated the report and changed expense type to a new expense type, saved and canceled.
Opened the newly created expense report. In the expense allocation page, account segment value remains as the original value -- not the account segment from the new expense type.
In the expense allocation page, account segment value should be the account segment from the new expense type.
1. Create an expense report1 with 1 line and submit.
line1 = expense type1.... account1
2. Duplicate report1 to create a new expense report2.
3. Update expense types as follows and Save.
line1 = expense type2
4. Click Cancel button.
5. Click the expense report number hyperlink to update the expense report2.
6. Report2 is saved as new expense type, but in the expense allocation page remains as the original value, not that of the new expense type.
line1 = expense type2.... account1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms