Assignment Work Hours Are Not Updating in Self-Service
(Doc ID 2060449.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP8/RUP7 version of Assignment details change page.
The changes to the Working Hours, Frequency, Normal Start Time and Normal End Time have not been reflected on this page; instead the original values are still displayed after changing and approving the request.
The following error is seen:
Changes are reflecting in the PUI.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log onto HRMS Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate People --> Enter and Maintain Form
3. Create an employee along with assignment details Working Hours and Frequency and saved the assignment changes.
4. Log onto Administrator Self Service Responsibility (Payroll Approvals Not Required) (This may be equivalent Manager Self Service) > Administer Hours.
5. Setting the Effective Date to ‘Changes should take effect on the effective date" as 15-Aug-2015
- The page was saying "Please enter the effective date on of after "01-Jul-2015". Set the effective date as "15-Aug-2015" which after 01-Jul-2015.
6. Change Work Schedule details as below.
- Work Hours : Changed from 10 to 0 (ZERO).
- Frequency Type: Changed from 'Week' to 'Session/Week'
- Normal Start Time: Changed from Null to 08:00
- Normal End Time : Changed from Null to 17:00
7. Click on NEXT button
8. Getting the below error.
9. Click NEXT button after changing the Frequency type.
10. Submit the review the changes from review page. Could able to see the current and proposal changes in the page.
11. Getting confirmation that changes have been submitted for approval.
12. Log in as the Manager who has the rights to approve with below navigation.
- Manager Self Service (Payroll Approvals Not Required) > Manage Your Notifications > Notifications
13. After final approver, , logged onto Administrator Self Service Responsibility (Payroll Approvals Not Required) (This may be equivalent Manager Self Service) > Administer Hours.
***14. The changes to the Working Hours, Frequency, Normal Start Time and Normal End Time have not been reflected on this page; instead the original values are still displayed.
Note: The same changes shows in the PUI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document