Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error occurs as follows when run CASH FORCASTS.
ForecastAMImpl.getAgingBucketsString throws SQLException:
java.sql.SQLDataException: ORA-1861: literal does not match format string
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Select Cash Management responsibility
2) Navigate to Forecasts > Create Forecast Manually:
3) Set the Start Date form in the preference window to YYYY/MM/DD
4) Search for Template Name then select the Template Name.
5) Click OK and list of previous forecasts than ran appears.
6) Select Run Forecast and enter Parameters.
7) Enter Forecast Currency
8) Enter Start Date: YYYY/MM/DD
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms