"Unable to save the changes as the corresponding internal Requisition cannot be updated" Error When Cancelling Sales Order Line Generated From Internal Requisition
(Doc ID 2061017.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Trx Changes & Cancellations
When attempting to cancel internal sales order line in Awaiting Shipping status, the following error occurs:
Unable to save the changes as the corresponding Internal Requisition cannot be updated.
Here is example using quantity of 10
1. Create an Internal Requisition with 10 quantity for one item
2. Approve Requisition and Create Internal Order
3. Book internal Order
4. Ship 7 quantities as there's only 7 available
5. Sales Order split lines into 7 and 3 quantities
6. The line with 3 quantity is in Awaiting Shipping status
...unable to cancel the line on Awaiting Shipping status.
1. Go to Order Management
2. Query the order, and go to line with Awaiting Shipping
3. Cancel Order line with Awaiting Shipping status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document