Missing 'Validate' Action From Actions Menu When Performing Manual Batch Validations
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications12.2.4 :
The action 'Validate' is missing from the Batch details form.
-- Expected Behavior
The Validate action should be present in the menu.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Navigate to the Batch window.
2. Enter as many parameters as needed to complete the search. Select Recipe, Formula, Routing, or Product with appropriate Version for Recipe, Formula, or Routing.
Select Organization, From Date, To Date, and Status.
3. Select a batch step or batch.
4. Navigate to either the Batch Header window or the Batch Details window.
5. Select Validate from Actions.
-- Business Impact
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot validate the batches or the steps.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms