Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Bank Account Transfer
When creating a new Bank Account Transfer , the form shows the following error message:
TRANSFER DATE - The GL period is not open or in future.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Ensure the GL Period is Open.
- Navigate -> CE Responsibility -> Bank Account Transfer -> Create New Bank Account Transfer
- Enter Comments in the Comment free form Field under General Information.
- Tab to the Source Bank Account Information and select the Source Bank Account.
- Notice the Error regarding The GL period is not open or in future appears right away.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms