Purchase Order from EBS via XML Gateway to OSN is Remaining in XML Gateway with Message Generation SUCCESS but Message Delivery blank
(Doc ID 2061374.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Network - Version 12.1.2 and later
Oracle XML Gateway - Version 12.1.2 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
XML Purchase Order Transaction sent from Purchasing via XML Gateway is getting Message Generation Successful, but Message Delivery stays as blank and the transaction is not delivered to the intended destination (https:\\osn.oracle.com or supplier)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Setup Hub and Trading Partner in XML Gateway to deliver PO PRO transaction type using map itg_process_po_007_out via XML Gateway
2. Create Purchase Order for the Supplier trading partner
3. Approve the PO
4. Review the transaction in Workflow Administrator / Transaction Monitor for XML Gateway
- See Generation Status Success, Generation Message Message created and enqueued for delivery.
- Delivery Date, Delivery Status, Delivery Message  - all empty / blank / no value / null
Users are not able to send OAG XML transactions via XML Gateway
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document