Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Enterprise Asset Management > Work Order Billing
The Previously Billed Flag and View Past Details button on the Work Order Billing Form do not work correctly.
Expect that the above would work correctly. Previously Billed Flag should ONLY show work orders that are billed. The View Past Details button should be enabled for work orders that require billing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation : Enterprise Asset Management > Billing and Capitalization > Work Order Billing.
2. The Find Work Orders window opens.
3. Click the Previously Billed Flag. This should ONLY show work orders that have been billed.
4. However, some of the resultant work orders that appear on the summary are NOT billed.
5. This can be determined by the fact that for some of these work orders, the View Past Details is greyed out. The View Past Details button should ALWAYS be available when the previously billed flag is selected because ALL the work orders have been billed and hence past details should always be available.
5. It appears that the work orders for which the view past details button is not available have been capitalized but NOT billed. As such, these work orders should not be visible when selecting the previously billed flag.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms