Corrected Work Confirmation Not Being Shown for Complex Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2061976.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when a work confirmation is corrected, the new details are not shown as it keeps showing the pre-correction details.
-- Expected Behaviour
Expect to see new updated details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. From buyer work center, go to Orders and query order
2. See the status is approved.
3. For the above order, Select option 'View Work Confirmation' and click on Go.
4. Progress shows 100% and Status 'Processed'.
5. Click on work confirmation link.
6. Click on 'Correct' button.
7. Correct the Requested/Delivered from 60000 to 7500 which makes the Progress(%) as 12.5.
8. See the confirmation message:
Your work confirmation xyz (26.7.2015)1 has been submitted.
9. Run the receiving transaction processor program.
10 Query for the work confirmation and this shows old details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document