Order Import Is Failing: Validation Failed for the Field - Order Type
(Doc ID 2062178.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Order Import, the following error occurs.
1021/1049881//82/ Validation failed for the field - Order Type
1. Converting sales orders from one operating unit (OU) to another OU, using Order Import.
2. Have one custom conversion program which is populating the data into Order Import interface tables.
3. Once the Order Import interface tables are populated, the Order Import is submitted, and is failing to import orders.
4. When updating the error flag and request id as NULL from the Order Import Corrections form and submitting the Order Import program (without changing anything in the record), the record gets processed.
5. Have even tried with only header data i.e. without populating any records to the line interface table. Then also getting the same error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document