Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP 7 version of Application, In the Contact Form
When attempting to key in and save new EIT details, in the Contact Extra Information Form, the following error occurs.
'FRM-40403: A calling form has unapplied changes.
Save not allowed.'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using the "HRMS Manager" responsibility.
2. Navigate to People --> Enter and Maintain.
3. Query an employee, whose Contact details are to be modified.
4. Click on "Others" and from the List Of Values (LOV) select "Contact".
5. Now on the launched contact form, select an contact and click on the "Extra Information"
6. In the launched "Contact Extra Information" form, Select an EIT and Key in the Data and when trying to save the same got the above error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms