Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle MES for Process Manufacturing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, PI Framework
After locking operation and performing instructions cannot complete step on batch steps form.
Receive message that the step is locked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
User can complete an operation from the MES Workbench by using the Update functionality.
1. On Operation Execution tab, Operation is Locked, all my Instructions are completed, Have no Material that is required to be issued.
2. From the Actions LOV select Update, and click on the Go button, this takes me to the Batch Step form for batch, see the operations and are all correct.
3. On the Batch Step screen click on my first Operation, then click on Actions (tool bar) and select Complete Step
4. The Complete Batch Step window opens, shows today's date, Click on the Ok button.
5. Then get an error message stating the action cannot be preformed as the step is locked.
6. Return to the MES form and Unlock my Operation, click on Update again, and return to the Batch Steps window
7. Click on Actions, but the Complete Set function is not available (not highlighted).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms