Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.3:
When attempting to use the 'Where Used' feature, the following error occurs.
This happens for most of the items that are used in multiple structures.
There are multiple levels in the bills, and the bills can have components running into the thousands.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Navigate: Development Manager > Item Catalog > Item Simple Search
2. From Search Results, click link to open the item page.
3. Click on the Configurations tab to open the Structures page.
4. Click the 'Where Used' sub-tab.
5. Application keeps spinning and hangs, eventually getting Internal Server Error.
6. User cannot do anything other than close the browser and login again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms