Warning Delay Getting Nullified After Saving The Agreement In Buyer Work Center
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Buyer Work Center(BWC), the Warning Delay became blank after saving notification records in Agreements page
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a new Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) with line information
2. Go to the 'Control' tab and add a new notification line
3. Select 'Expiration' and entered the 'Warning Delay' value
4. System defaulted the Effective From value.
5. Click 'Save' button, the Warning Delay value is cleared automatically.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms