After Patch 19908230, Unable To Update Line Level Price Adjustment In HTML Quoting
Last updated on JULY 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, HTML User Interface
After application of <Patch 19908230>, users are unable to update Line Level Manual Adjustments in HTML Quoting.
After making the manual adjustment and pricing status is showing as incomplete, tried below possible combinations.
1) Combination 1: Requery the Quote Number and validate the Pricing Adjustments -- Issue Remains Same.
2) Combination 2: After making manual adjustments, it will navigate to Quote Details page and Click on Save and then validate Price Adjustments -- Issue Remains Same.
3) Combination 3: After making manual Adjustments, it will navigate to Quote Details page and then logout of the application and log back in and requery quote and validate Price Adjustments -- Issue Remains same.
Expect that as the adjustment is applied that the price information changes and the adjustment completes
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to reproduce the Issue:
1) Create a Quote
2) Add a Product
3) Configure the Product
4) Click on Update Button against the Quote Line
5) Change the Price Adjustment from ex: 1405.56 to 1415.56 and click on Apply button
6) Again Click on Update Button against the Quote Line to Validate if the Adjustment is done.
7) Issue is it is taking the old adjustments only rather giving the Adjusted Price.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot make any price adjustments
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms