R12 Amount Remaining and Gross Amount Mismatch When Using Split Payment Schedule
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Amount Remaining and Gross Amount mismatch When Using Split Payment Schedule
Amount remaining should be correct
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Invoice of amount : (E.g 9900)
2. Create an Item line of amount : (E.g 9000)
3. Click button ‘Calculate Tax’ and Tax line will create of amount : (E.g 900)
4. Add another invoice line as withholding tax, make the amount: (E.g -100)
5. Go to the payment schedule tab, change the amount to 5000, and then click on button ‘Split Schedule’
6. Go back to the withholding tax line and change it to (E.g -50) and save.
7. Check the amount remaining for the first line, this is alright.
8. Check the amount remaining of the second schedule, you see, the amount remaining is greater than gross amount.
9. As per the above Example, Amount remaining will be showing as : 49925 and gross amount will be : 4900
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms