In SSHR, Segment Values keyed in are getting cleared on page refresh, If there is a dependent default segment
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP 7 version of the application, In the SIT Page.
Observed that, the Segment Values that are keyed in are getting cleared on page refresh, when there is a dependent default segment.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to "Manager Self Service" responsibility.
2. Navigate to SIT Function Page 'Mission Request'.
3. Try to add a New set of SIT values.
4. Key in the value for the segment 'Start Date' and try to enter the value for the segment 'End Date', so that the dependent segment 'Mission Value' is populated based on the Calculation of difference between the Start Date and the End Date segment values.
5. But when trying to enter the End Date segment value, the page is refreshed and the value entered for Start Date segment gets cleared on refresh.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms