RCVRCERC: Duplicate Lot Numbers Returned in Lov When Receipting an Inter-org Transfer
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering LOT details while receiving an Inter-Org, duplicate LOT numbers are returned in Lot Entry form LOV
When entering LOT details while receiving an Inter-Org, only Shipped LOT numbers are returned in Lot Entry form LOV
1. Navigate to Inventory ->Transactions -> Inter-organization transfer
2. Enter intransit shipment information:
- Destination organization
- Transaction date
- Shipment number
- Item lots and quantities
3. Save transfer
4. Navigate to Transactions -> Receiving -> Receipt.
5. Enter shipment number and click Find.
6. Enter sub inventory.
7. (B) Lot-Serial > (F) Lot numbers.
8. LOV is showing duplicated lot number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms