Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When tabbing in the Receipts Summary Window, the Receipts Window is opened.
This issue is only experienced when using a folder where the following columns are displayed
in order as noted below:
The problem happens when navigating from the Bank Charges field, as the Receipts Window opens.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigation: Receipt Batches Window
- Enter Header information (i.e. Dates, Record Count, etc)
2. Press Receipts Button
3. Open the folder that is defined (Frank's Folder)
4. The folder was defined to organize the fields required for entry, so the following fields were
shifted to the left for the folder definition:
5. Now when navigating in the Receipts window and the following fields are
Receipt Amount(this field is defaulted by the application)
6. Upon navigating from the Bank Charges, the cursor goes back to the Receipts Window
and the cursor is on the Customer Bank Name field. This is the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms