Close Action Items Process is Deleting Existing Enrollments
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
After submitting the Close Action Items Process to close Dependent Requires Certification action items which have passed their due date, enrollment results are being deleted incorrectly.
If a participant is enrolled in the Employee Plus Child(ren) option prior to the Action Item to designate the new contact, they should still be enrolled in the Employee Plus Child(ren) option after the Action Item is closed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query a new employee.
3. Process the New Hire life event and enroll the employee into a plan with the Employee + Child(ren) option.
4. Designate their existing contact and satisfy the dependent certification requirement.
5. Process the Open life event at a later date saving the SAME plan and option selection.
6. Designate a new contact and DO NOT satisfy the dependent certification requirement.
7. Submit the Close Action Items Process after the due date of the action item has passed.
Participant no longer has any history of an enrollment to the plan.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms