Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Instance search using RMA Order Number is not returning any records
Expect to be able to perform simple search using Sales Order and RMA Order numbers
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Perform an RMA transaction for Installed Base trackable item in oracle order management
2. Receive the item successfully in Oracle Inventory.
3. Item instance record for the Model/Serial received gets updated in Installed Base
4. Oracle Installed Base Agent User>Item Instance>Item Instances page
5. Go to Simple Search . Enter RMA Sales Order in ' Sales Order Number' field and click 'Go'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms