JBO-27019: Get Method for Attribute When Selecting Edit After Removing Display Condition
(Doc ID 2064407.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configurator Developer - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.8 version, Model Development
When attempting to try to click on edit a UI page after removing an element's display condition on another page, the following error occurs. This error has been observed across multiple different scenarios, and several test cases have been provided to demonstrate the issue.
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.AttrValException: JBO-27019: Get method for attribute "DisplayConditionID" in UIPageDetailsVO could not be resolved.
at _OA._jspService(_OA.java:229) [...]
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Non-BOM model in developer with no associated structure.
2. Create a user interface. The customer used “Step-by-step Navigation”
3. Create a second page on the interface, associate it with the model.
4. Add a spacer on the second page, though the customer reports any element should work.
5. Edit the “Spacer” on page 1. Set the display condition as follows:
6. Edit “Page 2”, set the display condition on the page itself similarly
8. Now “Spacer” on Page 1 should have a display condition, and Page 2 should have a display condition. Open and edit “Spacer” once more. Clear the display condition, and select apply.
9. After removing the display condition on “Spacer”, once more edit Page 2
10. Error occurs as page opens. The model has no displayed information, and no selections are made on the radio buttons. Cancel and Apply buttons not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document