Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project field is disabled when creating a split distribution for a partially received/invoiced PO in
the Buyers Work Center (BWC).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create PO#7451, item f1200, quantity 10.
2. Receiving -> Receipt, search for the PO and receive quantity 2 against it.
Wait till the receiving concurrent program completed.
3. Confirm the quantity_delivered on the distribution is 2.
If not, receiving -> receiving transaction, query the PO and do the delivery.
4. BWC -> Order, search for the PO#7451. Navigate the distribution. Update.
5. Set the quantity of current distribution to 2. Then press split icon.
6. New distribution created with quantity = 8. See the detail page of this new distribution.
7. The project info in Billing region is Read only
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms