Market Eligibility Rule Says Invalid Context Value When We Navigate The Screen At Header Level
(Doc ID 2064511.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2.4 and later Information in this document applies to any platform.
When defining the customer in volume offer header, then click click the '+'
icon and add new line in market eligibility rules, see the error 'Select a
Valid Value' for original customer line.
1) Create a New Volume OFFER in DRAFT Status
2) Add Market Eligibility Rule(Customer Name) at Header Level. Press OK
3) Save the OFFER
4) Go Back to Market Eligibility Rule at Header Level to add more Market Eligibility Rules
5) Error Message as Invalid Context Value for already Added Market Eligibility Rule
6) Enter the details again and it saves Market Eligibility Rule
7) If User goes back to same Market Eligibility screen, same error message is popped up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!