R12.2: Issues with Concurrent "India - Program to Generate eTDS Quarterly Certificates 26Q/27Q"
(Doc ID 2064604.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Tax Deducted at Source-Payables
While executing the concurrent "India - Program to Generate eTDS Quarterly Certificates 26Q/27Q" the following issues are observed:
- Error in the Log "PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'QUARTERLY_RETURNS'"
- Tan Number List of Values (LOV) showing same TAN Number multiple times
- Provision Receipt Number LOV showing error if 0 is added in the beginning "Please Enter a Value between 1000000000000000 and 999999999999999"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to India Local Payables
2. View > Request > India - Program to Generate eTDS Quarterly Certificates 26Q/27Q
3. Check the LOV behavior as well as Log file of the concurrent
The issue has the following business impact:
Business is not able to generate the ETDS file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document