Transactions Workbench Issue: Can Not Find Data of a Transaction From the Past For An Inactive Customer In R12
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transactions Related
Cannot query Transactions for Inactive customer using find window.
Go to Transaction Window. Click the flashlight to bring up the find window.
Enter Inactive customer Number in "Bill To" section and a message pops up:
"Value entered is not valid for the current field. Please re-enter"
Value entered is not valid for the current field. Please re-enter
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Navigate to Customers --> Customers
1. Find a Customer which is in active. Say "Test_Customer01" whose customer number is
2. Click "Test_Customer01" to display Customer detail.
3. Select "Inactive" in sites' status field and click go.
4. See this site status is inactive.
Now goto the Receivables Responsibility and goto Transactions --> Transactions
1. Click flashlight button to find transactions
2. Enter "11111" in "Bill To Number" field and a message pops up:
"Value entered is not valid for current field. Please re-enter.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms