Request to Allow The Transfer Date in Change Manager to be Updateable, Allowing No Gaps in The Dates.
Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Assignment,Term,Pay,ChgMgr,LOA
When attempting to personalize the Transfer Date to be Read only, on returning to the application the following error occurs when using the form:
Steps to Reproduce;
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manager self service - Change Manager
2. Enter a date on the first page of the date change needs to be.
3. Navigate through and in the regions ' Reassign Direct Reports to a New Manager'
4. Personalize "Reassign Direct Reports to a New Manager"
5. Message Text Input: Transfer Date - personalize - set Read Only = True.
6. Return to the application - the field is now read only -
7. When selecting the New Manager List of values the error appears.
8. If the transfer Date is not a Read Only field then the List of values opens with no error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms