Datafix: Sales Order Lines Closed, Shipped, Invoice, Header Remains Booked
(Doc ID 2064800.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Control
Order lines are CLOSED, but header remains in BOOKED status. The users have
tried to Retry the header. This order was created in August/2011.
Expected the Header to close after the lines progressed to closed.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Order Organizer > Query Order Number = 999999
3. Header is BOOKED with Open_Flag = Y
4. All associated lines has been closed but Order_Header is not ready to CLOSE
5. This is a ATO Model open since August 2011.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document