Pick Task Missing From Warehouse Control Board
(Doc ID 2064948.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You find that allocated pick tasks are occasionally missing from the Warehouse Control Board.
Your steps or similar:
1. Navigate to Warehouse Manager > Outbound > Shipping Transactions.
2. Query the Organization, From Order Number, and Item.
3. Observe that the Status for the first line is Backordered.
4. Select Actions = Launch Pick Release and select the Go button.
5. After the concurrent process completes, re-query the order and item.
6. Observe that the order line status is now Released to Warehouse, the Next Step is Transact Move Order and a move order number has been assigned.
7. Navigate to Warehouse Manager > Inventory Management > Material Transactions > Transact Move Orders.
8. Observe that the move order exists.
9. Select the View/Update Allocations button.
10. Observe that the move order was allocated.
11. Navigate to Warehouse Manager > Inquiry > Warehouse Control Board.
12. Query the delivery and item (Step 6) for Source = Outbound and all Statuses.
13. Observe that the expected task is missing from the Warehouse Control Board.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document