Pick Task Missing From Warehouse Control Board
Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You find that allocated pick tasks are occasionally missing from the Warehouse Control Board.
Your steps or similar:
1. Navigate to Warehouse Manager > Outbound > Shipping Transactions.
2. Query the Organization, From Order Number, and Item.
3. Observe that the Status for the first line is Backordered.
4. Select Actions = Launch Pick Release and select the Go button.
5. After the concurrent process completes, re-query the order and item.
6. Observe that the order line status is now Released to Warehouse, the Next Step is Transact Move Order and a move order number has been assigned.
7. Navigate to Warehouse Manager > Inventory Management > Material Transactions > Transact Move Orders.
8. Observe that the move order exists.
9. Select the View/Update Allocations button.
10. Observe that the move order was allocated.
11. Navigate to Warehouse Manager > Inquiry > Warehouse Control Board.
12. Query the delivery and item (Step 6) for Source = Outbound and all Statuses.
13. Observe that the expected task is missing from the Warehouse Control Board.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms