'Release Hold' Function is Missing in Custom Menu.
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are seeing the same issue as reported in <Note 1389607.1> - Need Credit Release From Responsibility With View Only Capability To Sales Order, but you are on R12.2.4.
When navigating -
1. Order Management Responsibility (OM)
2. Open view only sales order form
3. Query for order and invoke the 'ACTIONS' LOV
4. 'Release Holds' action should be available
5. Click on lines tab and check if 'Release Holds' action is available or not
6. 'Release Holds' action is not visible
From research found --
<Bug 3241406> - CREDIT HOLD/RELEASE ISSUE WITH OM & AR SEPARATION OF DUTIES
it states that fix is provided for R12.2.4 under - R12.ONT.C - bug 10196713 (patch is not distributed) - provides --
Is something missing in the custom menu setup?
Would have expected that R12.2.4 to have this functionality.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms