Using CLM Awards on Requisition Linking Users are able to Obligate 'In Process' Requisitions
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Award/PO
Using Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Award>Requisition Linking, users are able to obligate Requisitions (Reqs) that are in "In Process" status.
1. Create a requisition (any line type is fine) with any amounts
2. Route it for approval
3. Do not approve the Requisition and make sure it moves to "In Process" status
Using the CLM Purchasing Super User responsibility:
1. Create a standalone award or create a new modification
2. Create a new award line, enter required details
3. Select the newly added line and try perform "Requisition Linking"
4. Requisition Linking can access the requisitions that are in "In Process"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms