Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the patch: 17862048:R12.ICX.B, after opening the Requisition Notification of the deleted requisition,
"This requisition no longer exists" is showed twice (2 lines) on Top of the notification page. (Using AME for Requisition)
1. User "A" add a item into shopping cat on iPro
2. Go to checkout
3. Click the "Manage Approvals" on "Checkout: Approvals and Notes" page
4. Check the Insert Viewer and add the viewer "B" to the Top
5. Create the the PR
6. The viewer "B" log-in and can confirm the PR notification on worklist
7. User "A" change the PR in iPro and delete the PR line on Shopping Cart
The following Message was showed and click Yes
Please note the following:
If you continue, the requisition will be removed from the approval or order
creation process so that you can make changes. Once you complete the checkout
for the requisition, it is resubmitted for approval.
Would you like to continue?
8. Viewer "B" open the PR notification
"This requisition no longer exists" was show twice on Top of the Page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms