Agent Dashboard Able to search for Service Requests on inactive contacts
(Doc ID 2065236.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Service Request Advanced Search Page in Production
Able to search for Service Requests on inactive contacts
Expect that we should not be able to search service requests on inactive contacts\
Steps to Reproduce
1. Query for a Service Request in Agent Dashboard
2. Navigate to Update contact
3. Make the contact inactive
4. Navigate to Advanced Search page
5. Enter the inactive contact for the feild
Search results show service requests whose contact was made inactive
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document