Service Provider Access Is Not Available, When Deploying The Rest Web Service On EBS 12.2.3
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway - Version 12.2 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) 12.2.3, when deploying a REST, it errors:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into EBS 12.2 as sysadmin.
2. Select the menu Integrated SOA Gateway --> Integration Repository--> click "search" button.
3. input the search condition "Employee" in the Business Entity field, then Click "Go" button.
4. Click the link "Employee" in the result list.
5. In the new page of "PLSQL Interface: Employee", click the Tab of "REST Web Service".
6. Naming the Service Alias field, click the "create Employee" check box.
7.Click the "Deploy" button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms