Unapplied Receipts Journal Displays Incorrect Data for Reversed Receipts
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unapplied Receipts Journal is not matching Unapplied and unresolved receipts Register for reversed receipts if the REVERSAL GL DATE is in other period then the Receipt GL Date.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation:Receipt > Receipt
- Create a receipt with gl date = 01-SEP-2015 . Amount is unapplied or applied on account.
- Reverse the receIpt with reversal GL date = 01-OCT-2015.
- Run Create Accounting and post to GL
- Extract Unapplied and unresolved receipts Register for SEP-15. Receipt is displayed, the amount is positive.
- Extract Unapplied and unresolved receipts Register for OCT-15. Receipt is displayed, the amount is negative.
- Extract Unapplied Receipts Journal for SEP-15, 2 lines are displayed, including the line with Reversal GL date in OCT.
- Extract Unapplied Receipts Journal for OCT-15, the receipt is not displayed at all.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms