Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are item level attachments categorized as "To Buyer" or "To Supplier" that are showing up in the Core Requisition form but not showing up in the Buyers Work Center (BWC)
These attachments are automatically populated on the requisition when the item is placed on a requisition in either iProcurement or the core Requisition form.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
- For a new or existing item create a "To Supplier" or "To Buyer" note at the item level.
- Place the same item on a requisition using Iprocurement or the Core Requisition Entry Form
- Notice the attachment shows up on the requisition line.
- Approve the Requisition
- Go to the BWC and query the requisition
- Notice the attachment icon is not showing up to indicate there is an attachment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms