Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Field Service Engineer Portal
When a parts order is split and partially shipped (and remaining quantity is canceled), the spares data in the Dispatch Center shows a single line with the fully requested quantity as Fully Received.
Expect 2 lines (as in the parts requirement page):
- 1 to show the shipped/received quantity, and
- 1 for the canceled quantity
Steps To Reproduce
- The parts requirement is submitted as a single line, e.g. for quantity 10.
- The order is then picked; but at that time only quantity 5 is available. The pick release picks 5 and puts the other 5 on back order, splitting the orderline.
- Then the picked items are shipped. The remaining back ordered line is cancelled (in OM).
- Receive the shipped quantity
- Then the parts requirement line shows 2 detail lines
- Now go to the Dispatch Center, query task and click on Spares tab
- It will show a single line, with the original quantity and status Fully Received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms