Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Prepayment Status Report is showing a zero value invoice. Is this expected?
1. The report is run with the parameters below:
- Supplier Type: All
- Supplier Name: All
- Include Invoices: Yes
- Include Credit/Debit Memos: Yes
- Show Prepayment Distributions: No
- Prepayment Type: Temporary
2. Among the results is an invoice with Invoice Amount 0.00, Withheld Amount 0.00 and Amount Remaining 0.00.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms