11i/R12: AP: A Zero Dollar Standard Invoice Appears In The Prepayment Status Report
(Doc ID 2066123.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Prepayment Status Report is showing a zero value invoice. Is this expected?
1. The report is run with the parameters below:
- Supplier Type: All
- Supplier Name: All
- Include Invoices: Yes
- Include Credit/Debit Memos: Yes
- Show Prepayment Distributions: No
- Prepayment Type: Temporary
2. Among the results is an invoice with Invoice Amount 0.00, Withheld Amount 0.00 and Amount Remaining 0.00.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|