Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Subledger Accounting - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Despite having the exact same Subledger Accounting (SLA) setup in place for both Recoverable and Non-Recoverable Tax lines in the Accounts Payables (AP) SLA, the balancing segment, and thus the entire account that's derived for the Recoverable and Non-Recoverable Tax accounts differ for the AP invoice.
For the invoice in issue:
- Non-Recoverable Tax account is with balancing segment &bsv1
- Accrual account is with balancing segment &bsv2
- Liability account is with balancing segments &bsv1 (one row) and &bsv2 (two rows)
- Recoverable Tax account is with balancing segment &bsv2
That the Non-Recoverable Tax account should be with balancing segment &bsv2 i.e. the same as the Recoverable Tax account.
Steps to reproduce
The issue was reproduced with the following steps:
1. The Payables SLA is having the same account derivation rule for Journal Line Type 'Recoverable Tax' and 'Non-Recoverable Tax'.
2. Create the PO-matched invoice, run accounting.
3. View the accounting lines and note the symptoms as above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms