R12: OIE Unable to Add Attachment to the Expense Report After Submitting the Report via Submit Button
(Doc ID 2066288.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Final Review Page
On : 12.1.3 version, Expense Entry
Users are unable to add an attachment to an expense report after selecting the Submit button on the Final Review page which loads the Confirmation page. The attachment appears to be saved, however, it is not saved or committed to the database even though the form states that the attachment is in fact saved. In addition the FND log shows the following errors:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the Internet Expenses related responsibility
2. From the OIE Home Page select the Create Expense Report Button
3. Enter necessary details on each form, then select the Next button on each form until the Final Review page has been reached
4. On final review page the user forgets to attach the receipt at expense header level and instead selects the Submit button
5. It is realized the receipt is not attached at the header so the user immediately selects the "Add" button for attaching the receipt in the header section of the now Conformation page form
6. A document is selected to be attached and the Apply button is selected
7. The form refreshes and navigates back to the Confirmation page. The message displayed on the top of the page shows "Successfully attached "
8 . The attachment is not saved committed to the database.
9. One the report is required it is discovered that no attachment exists for the report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!