Tax Is Not Getting Calculated for a New Distribution Added to an Existing Po Shipment During Auto-create
(Doc ID 2066462.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax not calculated when adding another Requisition line to existing PO having the same item and destination details.
Steps to reproduce
1) Create a Purchase Requisition with 1 line and 1 distribution and approve it.
2) Auto-Create above Requisition to Standard Purchase Order
3) Navigate to 'Manage Tax' page and check whether tax got calculated for the auto-created PO line.
4) Now create a new Purchase Requisition with same details as of Requisition created earlier in step#1.
5) Now auto-create this new Requisition such a way that it should be added to the existing Std PO that was created in step#2.
6) Now verify whether the new Requisition line got merged onto same existing PO Line & Shipment but with new PO distribution.
7) Navigate to 'Manage Tax' page ->tax did not get calculated for newly added PO distribution
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document