My Account Invoice View Has A Default Logo Image After Upgrade from 11i to R12
(Doc ID 2066478.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.2.4 and later
Oracle iReceivables - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iReceivables My Account Invoice View page has a default logo image (Your Company Logo) after upgrade to Release 12
It appears when pulling up an Invoice in iReceivables in R12. This does not show up in 11i.
Default image should not appear when pulling up an Invoice in iReceivables after upgrade
Responsibility: iReceivables Responsibility
Query invoice in iReceivables in R12.
1. Select Customer Search in Navigator.
2. Enter Customer Name in Customer Search field.
3. Click Go.
4. Under Account Summary field click Customer Details icon.
5. It should open Account Summary page.
6. Under Home Tab select Organization and proper Currency .
7. Click Go.
8. Next Click Account Balance.
9. Account Details page should show list of the Transactions.
10. Select one of the Transactions listed under Transaction column.
Upgrade from 11i to release 12
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!