Price Break Effective to Date Cannot Be Later than the Effective End Date of the Blanket Agreement
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Create BPA
2) One of the BPA lines has effective date as 01-JUL-2016.
3) Cancel that line, with the entered effective date above.
4) Agreement controls details:
Effective from date: 01-JAN-2016
To Date: 31-DEC-2016
5) Cancel that line in step#2
6) Go to agreement controls and change the to date to be 01-Jun-2016
7) at this point system fires the following error:
"price break effective to date cannot be later than the effective end date of the blanket agreement"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms